We’re back! Some personal updates
Hello again. After a break I’m, or actually “we” are back! 🙂 Yes. Our baby boy came into this beautiful world in November and it was the reason of my absence on the blog. He’s happy and healthy and of course the most beautiful creature on Earth 🙂 As you may imagine, both me and the hubby are totally in love with this little fellow. He’s the cutest. If you’ve met him, you’d loved him in an instant – that’s his superpower 🙂
Because of his presence in our life, my time and attention has shifted and for now I’m mainly focusing on him and his needs.
After my pregnancy has ended, I feel like my creative energy that was focused on creating a human being is now free and I have so many ideas and I want to do so much in my business! However, I need to figure out how to do it, create my own support system for me and the baby and then I’m back to coaching. For now, you may expect some blog posts on bi-weekly basis.
To wrap up a year, I like to journal about some reflections from the past 12 months. Try it out for yourself! 🙂
1. Imagine yourself 12 months ago
- In what sense were you different?
- What have you learned this year?
- What struggles did you overcome?
- How did you feel?
- What would you tell to your younger version of yourself now, when you have this new perspective 12 months later?
2. Make a list of your 2016 accomplishments
You will be surprised how much you have accomplished this year. It can be but doesn’t have to be really tangible.
- Maybe you’ve shifted your perception on something that was difficult?
- Overcame some limiting beliefs?
- Finally made some decisions on you own?
- Create your list.
3. Make a list of your 2016 setbacks
- What would you wish to go differently this year?
- What were some setbacks?
4. Your lessons
- What have you learned from different events and situations this year?
- How would you like them to look like in the future?
- If something has worked – how can you create this experience again?
- If something didn’t work – how can you tackle this differently in the future?
5. Forgive and move on
- Who do you have to forgive to feel good in 2017?
- How would you like your relationship with this person to look like in 2017?
- How did you protect your boundaries?
- What would you like to forgive yourself?
- What are you grateful for this year?
- Who are you grateful for?
- Did you tell them? If not, please make sure they know. Quick e-mail or phone call are more than enough sometimes.
- Create your list of gratitude – you will be amazed by its power 🙂