Made really simple and clear to be in complience with GDRP
1. My name is Katarzyna Morzewska and I’m the owner of Katarzyna Morzewska Life Coaching. I’m a solo-preneur, and the company’s registered address is: ul. Św. Marcin 29/8, 61-806 Poznań, POLAND
2. To be able to be your coach I collect some of your personal data. Here’s how it breaks down.
IF YOU’RE JUST VISITING MY WEBSITE
- This website is made in WordPress so it collects cookies.
IF YOU SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
- I collect your name and e-mail address to be able to send you my newsletter.
- I use MadMimi as my newsletter tool. You can always opt-out from the list following their steps you received in an e-mail or you can simply contact me and I’ll do that for you.
IF YOU ARE A PROSPECT (INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT)
- I use TypeForm for the intake form. I ask for your name and e-mail address and I ask you some questions that will help me assess if I can help you as a coach.
IF YOU ARE MY COACHING CLIENT
- I use TypeForm for the intake form. I ask for your name and e-mail address and I ask you some questions that will help me assess if I can help you as a coach. I also ask for your mail address so that I can send you an invoice.
- I use HelloSign to send you a contract. I ask for your name and mail address with that.
- I use Calendly to schedule our coaching calls. I ask you for your name and e-mail address so that you can book your session.
- I use Zoom for conducting our calls. I ask you for your name and e-mail address so that we can use this tool to talk.
- I use Trello to store notes from our sessions. I ask for your name and e-mail address so that you can access it.
- I use PayPal for payments. I send you online invoice which you can pay either with your PayPal account or with your credit card. I ask for your name and your e-mail address so that the money can be transfered.
- The people involved in the data you provide is me and my accountant (if that regards the invoices).
We collect certain technical and routing information about your computer, which is automatically submitted to us by your browser and does not personally identify you. This information may include browser type, operating system and CPU speed, your IP address, and search requests and results. We may also track your use of the site, including pages visited and the time spent on each page. The purpose of collecting this information is to provide you with the best possible service, to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of our search engine, and to measure the use of this website and to improve its content and performance. To the extent we share such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used to contact you.
Third Party Links
Personally Identifiable Information
The only personally identifiable information we collect is that which you voluntarily provide. We will use this information in order to send you emails regarding offers, products, and services we think may interest you. We may also use it to conduct marketing research, and improve our products and services. When you submit personally identifiable information to us, you understand that you are agreeing to allow us to access, store, and use it for those purposes.
We may share this information with third parties, but only those parties we trust to help us run our website and online business, and who agree to keep your information confidential. We may also provide this information if requested by law enforcement upon receipt of the appropriate documentation.
Through this website we may sell products and services. In order to purchase our products and services you will be asked to provide financial information. Typically this information will be collected by a third-party provider. In the event that the information is collected by us, we will not disclose your financial information to anyone unless required to do so by court order.
If at any time you do not wish to receive offers and e-mails from us, we ask that you tell us. There will be instructions to opt-out of our mailing list on the emails you receive from us.
We take measures to maintain the security of the personal information you have provided to us. Even so, we cannot guarantee that all information shared through the internet will remain secure and you agree that we are not responsible for any unauthorized, inadvertent disclosure.
This site is not meant for children under the age of 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect information pertaining to or market to children under the age of 18 years old.
Transfer of Customer Information
Company customer lists and information are considered business assets and as such, in the event that we merge with another entity or if we sell our assets to another entity, our business assets, including our customer lists and information, would be transferred to that entity.
Updated: April, 2018